Your career @underlined
To help companies achieve a measurable improvement in their CX initiatives
For Broad Horizon Data & AI we are looking for a Security Officer where you as a process owner are responsible for our Information Security Management System and the associated ISO 27001 certification and its extension. You will work a lot with the Privacy Officer of Data & AI.
- You are aware of the current standards for information security and translate them into the applicability for Broad Horizon Data & A.I.;
- You work together with our suppliers and customers as a spider in the web for information security issues;
- Preparing and supervising external audits such as ISO 27001;
- Support in the implementation of the information security policy within the organizations;
- Ensuring information security in new and existing contacts;
- Support in solving security incidents;
- Contribute to keeping the Information Security Management System up-to-date and alive;
- Advisory role to the MT and colleagues.
Knowledge and experience
- Completed HBO/WO;
- Cyber security background or experience with information security;
- Expertise in the field of implementing and managing an Information Security Management System;
- Be able to perform under pressure;
- CISSP/CISA/CISM certificate;
- Dutch and English language.
- 32 or 40 hours per week;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Option to work partly from home;
- 25 vacation days (option to buy or sell 5 days);
- Pension scheme;
- Training budget;
- Laptop and phone;
- Complete ergonomic home office;
- Disability insurance;
- Travel allowance (per KM or by public transport).