Your career @underlined
To help companies achieve a measurable improvement in their CX initiatives
Back-end Azure Developer
We are looking for a back-end focused full-stack developer within the Underlined development team. Together with the back-end developer you program and determine the back-end structure of our data-science as a service platform while being able to bridge the gap towards the front-end developers in the team.
You are driven by continuous improvement and are challenged by continuous improvement and using the latest techniques. Together with the whole team you help to create a functional and seamless experience for the end users. The full-stack developer reports directly to the Head of Products.
The development team currently consists of a product owner, a solution architect, UX/UI designer, 3 back end developers, 1 full-stack developer, 1 front end developer and a software tester.
Underlined started 10 years ago and focuses on business service providers and retail organizations with Data Driven Customer Experience Management and Conversational Analytics projects and products. We are passionate about enabling our customers (such as Aegon, VGZ and Ziggo) to use data driven insights to improve their customer experience. We use cutting-edge techniques to analyze different types of (big) data with our own developed methods, software and state-of-the-art tooling.
Our office is located in the center of Den Bosch, in the Mariënburg monastery where the data science university of the Netherlands is also located. Underlined (total of 40 people) is part of the Broad Horizon Group, a European player in the field of Data & A.I. We are an informal organization with an open and international culture.
Back-end Azure Developer
- Implement platform designs in a high-performance way, ensure consistent structure of the pages and easy to use interactions;
- Build, maintain and debug back end of Underlined platform and API’s, including the logic, data pipeline, data science algorithms, cloud usage and other back end processes;
- Ensure high quality code and proper documentation (technical and functional);
- Proactively come up with innovative ideas to solve issues;
- Ensure proper handover and communication of code to development team members;
- Keep up to date with functions: eg Azure, .NET, C#;
- Work in transparent way by living Agile and using DevOps.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with C#/.NET;
- Working knowledge of Azure;
- Understanding and experience with Agile.
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Experience with Azure functions such as Blob Storage;
- Affinity with data science and customer experience;
- Knowledge of React and Redux, basic html and CSS.
- Flexible working week (32-40 hours);
- Option to work from home;
- 25 holidays (option to buy or sell 5 days);
- Pension scheme;
- Training budget;
- Laptop and phone;
- Several insurances;
- Lunch refund;
- Refund to buy ergonomic products to work from home;
- A cooperative, informal working atmosphere within a young team;
- 5 minutes walking distance from train station.
If you are interested, please email your resume and motivation letter to our recruiter Jacqueline: firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know if you have any questions about us or the position.